Monday, July 3, 2017

WILL TECHNOLOGY SAVE MANKIND OR DESTROY US? BY: JUST THINK ABOUT IT"

At first I thought this was just a made-up commercial for him to make a point but, no.  This is extremely real and closer than you think.  I watched the YouTube video and then went to this website Illuminati Commercial for Artificial Intelligence - Official Site and the same thing is on there.  It's short but one you need to know.  Warning, it's not fear-mongering but to a Christian, it just may be the scariest, most creepy video you'll see.  If you don't watch, remember when it comes into this world, I tried to warn you.  VERY DISTURBING.  God bless and pray.



This video in and of itself is not scary, at least not overtly.  No bad language, violence but I cannot stress how disturbing and creepy this is to me.  When these "things" are put out into this world (closer than you think), it will take the place of millions of jobs.  I wonder if we will own them or...will they own us?

No comments:

Post a Comment