Monday, July 3, 2017

MAN SMASHES 10 COMMANDMENTS YELLING FREEDOM

As I said, I will share things I find relevant even if I disagree with the church of organization if it is newsworthy and relevant.  I am sharing to show you how that the RCC has changed the 10 Commandments over the years and has taken out the 2nd and 4th ones.  I know the NT upholds 6 of the 10 and we are free to worship any day we wish (I do it almost every day of my life) and am blessed I can.  However, no church has the right to add or take away from God's Holy Word but every year, a "new and improved" Bible comes out and many new churches rewrite the entire Bible to fit their teachings.  That is what I'm pointing out in this share.


GOD BLESS, MUCH LOVE AND BE SPIRIT FILLED!

LOVE MUCH IN CHRIST JESUS BY SHARING THE GOSPEL OF SALVATION

First Corinthians 15:1-11
Ephesians 2:8-9
John 3:16-17

JESUS SAID...FOLLOW ME!

No comments:

Post a Comment