Monday, July 3, 2017

INTERESTING THOUGHT ON THE TEN COMMANDMENTS

Image result for images for the 10 commandmentsI watched a video and after about 10 minutes, I realized it was not preaching the truth and was New Age but before I stopped, he made an interesting statement about one of the Ten Commandments...Thou shalt not kill.  Now I know some say we're no longer under any of the law but I view the Commandments, at least in part, that we are still under.  Jesus Christ or Paul speaks of 6 we're under and, of course, a greater commandment was given.  I realize that they can't save me but they are great laws.  God doesn't "do" bad.  

He said in "thou shalt not kill," we all think of murder and I admit I did.  However, is that all there is to it?  How about killing someone's reputation, career, their marriage or worse, their Spirit?  I don't have God's mind and cannot claim to know if He meant this like this or not but when you think about the central message of Jesus Christ, I think we could definitely take this into consideration.  God bless and much love/love much in Christ Jesus.


No comments:

Post a Comment