Monday, July 3, 2017

THE DAYS OF NOAH AND THE RAPTURE

Lengthy but informative.  I know some consider him a false prophet but so is every pastor since Billy Graham.  I follow 2-3 pastors that are labeled because if I don't, I can't even go to a church because men are always going to be wrong.  A false prophet teaches a different Gospel and different Jesus Christ.  We are saved by grace through faith and belief in Christ Jesus alone.  Not works.  We are not under the law.  Be grounded in the truth of the Gospel and in the Word of God.  Just don't refuse to listen to someone because somebody labeled them a wolf.  By that standard, we all are.  Learn to discern and I'll send out links and information on what constitutes a REAL wolf in sheep's clothing shortly.  Enjoy as this is very interesting.


GOD BLESS AND MUCH LOVE/LOVE MUCH IN CHRIST JESUS!
BY SHARING THE GOSPEL OF SALVATION...

First Corinthians 15:1-11
Ephesians 2:8-9
John 3:16-17

No comments:

Post a Comment