Saturday, November 26, 2016

HIS WORD IS IN MY HEART; IT IS SHUT UP IN MY BONES.......



Cynthia Scott

Discussion  -  Yesterday 5:19 PM

When you know the truth that saves souls; you have LIFE-SAVING information: YOU CANNOT REMAIN SILENT. The word of God becomes deeply embedded into every fiber of your being. If you try to remain silent due to fear of persecution, fear of your life here on this earth turning upside down: YOU CANNOT REMAIN SILENT. You just cannot. You know that nothing in this temporary world is worth losing your eternal soul for; NOTHING. Eternity is a long time, we cannot even began to understand, knowing only mortality this far. Shut up in my bones is this: That without JESUS, none will see heaven. JESUS IS THE ONLY WAY, THE TRUTH, AND LIFE ITSELF: NO MAN COMES TO THE FATHER, WHO IS IN HEAVEN, BUT BY JESUS (John 14 : 6; Acts 4 : 12)!

Then I said, I will not make mention of Him, nor speak anymore in His name. BUT HIS WORD WAS IN MINE HEART AS A BURNING FIRE SHUT UP IN MY BONES, and I was weary with forbearing, and I could not stay.

For I heard the defaming of many, fear on every side. Report, say they, and we will report it. All my familiars (trusted friends) watched for my halting, saying, Preadventure (perhaps) he will be enticed, and we shall prevail against him, and we shall take our revenge on him.

But the Lord is with me as a mighty terrible one (master): therefore my persecutors shall stumble, and they shall not prevail: they shall be greatly ashamed; for they shall not prosper: their everlasting confusion shall never be forgotten - Jeremiah 20 : 9-11

BUT BLESSED IS THE MAN THAT TRUSTETH IN THE LORD, AND WHOSE HOPE THE LORD IS - JEREMIAH 17 : 7




GOD BLESS AND SHARE THE GOSPEL OF SALVATION BY CHRIST JESUS

First Corinthians 15:1-11
Ephesians 2:8-9
John 3:16-17

REPENT, TRUST AND BELIEVE WITH YOUR WHOLE HEART THAT . . .


No comments:

Post a Comment