Saturday, November 26, 2016

THE ABAOLINEKIDS JEWELRY...MADE BY THESE 2 AMAZING AND SPIRIT-FILLED CHRISTIANS.

NOTE FROM BRENDA...Their work is absolutely gorgeous if interested.  I mean I love it and I am not a big fan of jewelry.  He gave me a cross and a fish and it is the best I have ever seen in any store!  Contact him below if interested...

AbaloneKid originally shared:

God Bless You All For The Glory Of Jesus Christ, Beloveds.

God has blessed us through you. We are His family in the faith on cyber space. This is a new creation of God for His Glory and the Glory of our Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ, in whom we abide, in His love,  and to whom give all praise and glory.

Jackie and I are self named  "theabalonekids". We make Abalone Jewelry and by His Grace and care, are able to support our ministry as well as our simple lifestyle. When we met on the streets of Mendocino, Ca 26 years ago I was in street ministry 24/7 living in my small Dodge Van with Bible in hand  singing and sharing the Word for His glory.  My pockets were full of abalone pieces I found on the beautiful beaches of the "Lost Coast" of California where pirates once docked and Al Capone had a getaway home.

My ministry on Google+ and You Tube is a gift of God and so is Jackie. Without her love, care, and gifts God blessed her to have,  the Christ impressions in videos and studies as well as the Gospel would not have been possible. Without His love in her I could not write you today as I do,  for only a woman of God would put up with a man such as myself who is a bond servant to Jesus Christ.

Years ago I wrote her this prose love piece I will share with you now.

Through the majesty of the Savior
I glorify my love for you
In the rush of winds
And torrential rains
In oceans pure
The southern sky
I see your face
In little creatures
The lush desert bloom
In the sunlight of my days
I hear your voice next to mine
Through God's love
I sanctify my love for you
In towering redwoods
The white crescent mountain peaks
In ever-changing sands
And the movement of the sky
I see God's touch
And remember you

I am getting to know you, beloved. And you, me. May God bless us unto "Forevermore" with Jesus and our Father and the Holy angels above while we still have breath and if we should sleep we are assured we will hear His call to come up with blood tipped Holy Spirit ears even in bodily death.

Chaim & Jackie
Show less



The Gospel of Salvation by Grace and Grace Alone!

First Corinthians 15:1-11
Ephesians 2:8-9
John 3:16-17

REPENT, TRUST AND BELIEVE THAT JESUS CHRIST
DIED, WAS BURIED AND WAS RESURRECTED TO SAVE US ALL
FROM PERISHING BUT RECEIVING ETERNAL LIFE WITH HIM!

+
+
+ + + + +
+
+


No comments:

Post a Comment