Saturday, November 26, 2016

AFTER THE BEING CAUGHT UP TOGETHER SURVIVAL GUIDE (VIDEO BY STAN ARNEY)

I just want to take a minute to thank Stan for allowing me to put his articles and videos on my blog.  You guys are the writers, I like doing the creative part and one day I'm going to relearn how to do my own graphics for it.  But for now, I use what the Lord has provided me with and am truly grateful for it.  Anyone interested in writing articles, series, making videos or show off their artistic talents, please send them to me at WorthyistheLamb737@yahoo.com and put BLOG in the subject line so I don't accidentally delete it.  So here's a great video from Stan.  Enjoy and feel free to share!  God bless you all!!!



SPREAD THE GOSPEL OF SALVATION BY JESUS CHRIST...GRACE ALONE!

First Corinthians 15:1-11
Ephesians 2:8-9
John 3:16-17



No comments:

Post a Comment