Wednesday, November 16, 2016

WARNING...FALSE PROPHET DAVID C. PACK

When I first got saved, I wanted to learn everything I possibly could about the Bible and how to be a Christian.  I went online and found so much "free literature" and I ordered it all.  I watched videos and at first, I thought I was so ignorant of God's word and salvation.  

The ONE place where I got almost all this information was from "The Restored Church of God" or "The Restored Church of Christ," ran by David C. Pack.  DO NOT ORDER THEIR MATERIAL, ESPECIALLY IF YOU ARE A NEW CHRISTIAN.  I thank the Living God that I grew up in church and questioned his teachings by scripture and asked a more mature Christian friend to read it.  She said to throw them away.  I never read anymore, not because I thought she knew better (although she did) but it didn't "feel" right.  

I did some research on this church and leader and I am urging you not to get involved.  It is a cult of the worst kind.  He teaches that his church is THE only church in which one can be saved and if you are kicked out or leave, you will go to hell (which he claims doesn't exist so that's a bit ironic) and you've lost all chances of salvation.

Does that one teaching line up with what YOU know about the Bible and what Jesus Christ says?  He is our salvation, not a church, not a pastor, not the pope.  Please keep this man's name in mind because I see many of his videos online and claims to be the Prophet Elijah today but formerly thought Herbert W. Armstrong was Elijah.  If he was a prophet, seems to me like he should have known it.  He is very much into end times prophecy, as many of us are today - and there is nothing wrong with that - but please don't read or watch his teachings.  Oh, they sound like he's got great insight into the Bible at first and he tells some truths, but not many.  Beware of this very dangerous "false prophet" and feel free to Google this church and/or him.  You should see what he is really about.  He is a ravenous wolf in sheep's clothing.  Please tell your friends.

God bless and beware and pray each day that you NEVER BE DECEIVED!  



FALSE PROPHET - DAVID C. PACK
THE RESTORED CHURCH OF GOD OR
THE RESTORED CHURCH OF CHRIST

PRAY!

4 comments:

  1. To anyone who is a member or considering joining the Restored Church of God, please watch these videos. They will show Dave Pack with his own words from his sermons prove him to be a false prophet, calls himself the prophet elijah and says he is a TYPE OF CHRIST!
    Please spread these far and wide so no else will be a victim.
    Thank You
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IhSMyD58ryQ

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zXZjxKew67A

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. TY soooo much for this comment. I too warned my readers about this very dangerous man and his books sound like such awesome info but when you read them, most throw them in the trash, where they belong. Thank you again because he is so dangerous and a TRUE false prophet and be aware, he's an offshoot of the Seventh Day Adventists. Also beware of anyone who shares His Almighty Church...there's more but check them out because it comes from a movement from the east called "Eastern Lightning," another cult. Let me know if you hear about more always. God bless and love in Christ Yeshua.

      Delete
    2. None of what you say is scriptural

      Delete
  2. The truth is hard to hear as you need to get rid of your own pleasure. But God's words is true and the truth can never be changed. "You will seek me and find me, when you seek me with all your heart" (Jeremiah 29:13). May the Lord shows you what is the truth when you desire to hear it.

    ReplyDelete