Wednesday, November 2, 2016

PLEASE PARTICIPATE IN MY BIBLE TRIVIA

Happy Wednesday and have a happy, safe and blessed day.  Take the time to see God's beauty in the world.  I know it's not always easy to find but it's there.  Use your Spiritual eyes, not your physical ones.

Now, I'm very discouraged and a little disappointed.  I seem to be getting some views but no one is participating in my Bible Trivia.  As I've said, I really want to either add a page or start a new blog of Bible Trivia.  I learned so much playing that on Christianity.com but the main problem with that game is the questions are asked multiple times and there's never an end, even though it says 50 to 240 questions.  On mine, there won't be so many and will range from beginner to expert.  I want to do this but it will take a considerable amount of time and research and if you're not interested, I'd rather find something else.  

So, I'm begging you to please take a few seconds to answer this one simple question.  I need to know how many will play.  If you're not interested, that's fine, I won't do it but I'm not going to give up until I know for sure because this is a baby blog. So, please take the time.  I've only had 2 so far and one is me.  It is underneath the video on the right-hand side and beneath a on/off switch.  I hope you will but I am really happy that you're looking at my blog. It is to spread the Gospel to the lost and to the glory of God.  

God bless all and much love in Christ Jesus!


No comments:

Post a Comment