Monday, September 19, 2016

DR. MICHAEL BROWN VS. PASTOR STEVEN ANDERSON - PROOF HE'S A WOLF IN SHEEP'S CLOTHING SO BEWARE

Usually, I don't put down or call out pastors that I don't agree with, I generally pray for them to wake-up and will only give my personal opinion IF I am asked.  However, when it comes to Pastor Steven Anderson, I feel as if I am derelict in not warning you just how bad he is.  He IS a wolf in sheep's clothing.  Search out his video on YouTube where he is confronted by a gay man.  He calls for the outright murder of all homosexuals saying that if we would, we could be AIDS-free in 6 months.  Yes, homosexuality is a sin BUT...so is lying.  No sin is less or greater.  Jesus died for ALL sins, not just certain ones.  It's a sin in the OT and the NT but didn't Jesus tell us to "love our neighbor as thyself?"  I didn't see any conditions in mine.  Spread the Gospel, that's the greatest thing you can do for them besides prayer.  Killing them takes away any chance for future repentance.  I do not want that on my conscience.  Apparently, He does.  God bless all!


JESUS DIED FOR ALL OF US
SALVATION IS FREE AND EASY!

First Corinthians 15:1-4

Just believe....



No comments:

Post a Comment