Monday, March 27, 2017

LIVE FOREVER?

I know that many, if not  all, are going to have an issue on his opinion on HELL.  I admit, it's something I don't want to believe because I know so many in my life that, well, aren't going to make it to Heaven.  Yes, that is my term for the Kingdom of God!  I sure don't like the thought of them being destroyed but nor do I like the idea of eternal damnation either.  IF I had a say, and I do not, I would rather they be destroyed than live eternally in hell.  However, I disagree on one MAJOR verse in the scripture.  We shall all be raised, some to eternal life and others to everlasting contempt.  Is hell for real?  I hope never to know but just the thought of missing out on life eternal WITH Jesus Christ is worse than anything.  Even if it just meant I'd die, I still wouldn't change my faith in Jesus Christ!  Not for anything.  

The serpent said to the woman, "You surely will not die! Genesis 3:4
Can you live without Jesus? Since the beginning of creation, Satan has planted the greatest deception in human history. The belief that we will still live without the blood of Christ. This is a deception that is was not only believed by Adam and Eve, but is also believed today. Many religions today have teachings of no death, such as Buddhism, which believes you will just be reincarnated over and over. Many new age teachings that all roads lead to Heaven, but as Jesus said “ I am the way , the truth, and the life. Nobody comes to the Father (God) except through me (John 14:6)
Has Satans deceptive ideas found its way into Christianity? Many Christians believe in the doctrine of “Hell” which people will be tortured for all eternity. Doesn’t that contradict the Word of God?
but from the fruit of the tree which is in the middle of the garden, God has said, 'You shall not eat from it or touch it, or you will die.'" Genesis 3:3
God told Adam and Eve if they ate from the forbidden tree they would die, not be cast into a eternal torture chamber somewhere. If they were kept alive to be tortured this would contradict Gods word.
For the wages of sin is death, but the free gift of God is eternal life in Christ Jesus our Lord. Romans 6:23
God is very clear the wages of sin is death not eternal torture. However, the good news (gospel) is there is eternal life through Jesus Christ! Don’t fall for the great deception of Satan, the wicked will be destroyed (Psalm 37:38)
Make Jesus (Yeshua) your Lord and Savior today, repent of your sins and be washed by the blood of Christ to inherit eternal life Amen


No comments:

Post a Comment