Monday, March 27, 2017

HOW MANY BELIEVE THAT "HELL" WILL BE A CONSCIOUS AND EVERLASTING PLACE?

I just posted what is sure to be controversial to many on the subject of hell.  While I hate the thoughts of it being very literal, it won't change God's plan.  However, how many of you believe that it's real and how many think you'll be judged, found guilty and know you missed out on living in a pure, perfect world with Jesus Christ?  I know it's a very hard topic to deal with.  If we say it's not real, then how many will say, I don't care?  Will our spreading the Gospel be effective without mentioning that there will be a very bad consequence to rejecting our God and Savior?  He says that HE is the way, the truth and the LIFE.  No man cometh unto the Father EXCEPT through Him and I believe Him!  There is no other path but the one that leads to Him.  No one is excluded.  I just want to hear what you guys believe on this very critical part of the Word of God?


GOD BLESS AND SHARE THE GOSPEL NOW!  NO ONE SHOULD EVER WISH THIS ON THEMSELVES.  GOD SENDS NO ONE TO ETERNAL DAMNATION, THEY CHOOSE IT FOR THEMSELVES!

The Plan of Salvation...





No comments:

Post a Comment