Thursday, July 27, 2017

I LOVE HOW MEN TODAY ARE SO PASSIONATE FOR JESUS CHRIST AND SPEAKING OUT. GOD BLESS THEM!

All of my life, most Christians who were passionate for Christ Jesus were generally women. This is nothing anti-female or male, as loving God to men, they saw their duty as to care for his family and raise them right but it was mainly women who did the Lord's work.  They worked as a team.  But today, I see a great shift in the general population, not in the ministry, but men are really speaking out and using their voice for God's Kingdom.  I'm loving it.  This is not being shared to debate the rapture or any minister, I just love how He tears up and is just looking forward to going home.  Be passionate, use your money, talents and voice to further the word of Christ Jesus.  His Word will never pass away.  Love his passion, hope it blesses you.  


No comments:

Post a Comment