Wednesday, July 26, 2017

MIKE GENDRON ON POPE FRANCIS

If you are like me, you aren't all that familiar with Roman Catholics and what this new - and strange - new Pope.  I hear from many that he's the anti-Christ or false prophet and I've done some research on not only the pope but the Catholic church as well and it's definitely not the church for me.  However, I feel this man is far more qualified to speak on this than I am so I'm sharing for anyone who, like me, simply doesn't know.  I am curious though, why did the last pope just quit?  That's NEVER happened that I've heard before so why today?  Is there any truth to those who claim the pope is the anti-christ or false prophet?  While I don't know, I have an opinion but the only thing that matters is what God says.  Read your Bible for yourself if you're catholic and learn so you can make an informed opinion on your own.  Also, I'd encourage you to read the "Dark History of the Roman Catholic Church" and there are many excellent videos by ex-catholics but be careful because many are opinions. Look for those who base it on the Holy Bible.  God bless and let us all never be deceived.  


FOR WE ARE SAVED BY GRACE ALONE, THROUGH FAITH ALONE, THROUGH CHRIST ALONE!

First Corinthians 15:1-11
John 3:16-17
Ephesians 2:8-9



No comments:

Post a Comment