Thursday, July 27, 2017

GOOD ONLINE PASTORS AS RECOMMENDED BY JUSTIN PETERS (AND A FEW OF MY OWN)

I just wanted to offer you a few online pastors and/or ministries that provide sound doctrine.  All except Vernon McGee was recommended by a man of God I highly respect and I thank Chaim (AbaloneKid) for recommending McGee.  There's only a few but how many do we need?  Listening to multiple pastors, especially ones without sound doctrine and/or are "legalistic" will on confuse you.  These are Sola Scriptura, Bible alone pastors.  Hope it helps and blesses you!

Justin Peters
Paul Washer
John McAuthur
Susan Heck (Mainly for women, she's memorized 27 books of the Bible)
Mike Gendron
J. Vernon McGee (This is who I personally recommend, radio preacher from the 80s)
R.C. Sproul (Mr. Peters disagrees with his teachings on eschatology -- unfulfilled prophecy -- and infant baptism but otherwise, recommended by him as teaching sound doctrine)

Wretched (This one is awesome, funny, entertaining in a good way and originally I was turned off by the name until I found out why...he said he is one of those "wretches" that the song "Amazing Grace" is talking about)

These I have listened to and concur, awesome ministries and NOT false teachers/prophets

+ + + + + + +

I can't personally vouch for these but I have NO doubt that they are true men of God and can be trusted with the truth but always keep in mind, every single one of us are fallen and subject to getting something wrong.  But all in all, these ARE the cream of the crop today.  I do plan to listen and share their ministries with you.  It's good to find one...or three...that you enjoy their style because none are really denominational but as I said Sola Scriptura.

Steve Lawson
Jim Osman
Alistair Begg

MY PERSONAL RECOMMENDATIONS (rated by *)

Grace Ambassadors***** (the best I have found to date - highly recommend)
Robert Breaker@CloudChurch.com ***
Jonathan Cahn**** (the best Messianic Rabbi I've heard)

Robert Breaker @ CloudChurch.com has the right doctrine but some of his opinions and thoughts, while interesting to consider, should never be taken as doctrine.  He is also very clear on what he means.  Like the Apostle Paul, he is clear when it is Biblical and when it's his personal opinion and/or advice.  I personally enjoy his teachings and like hearing his thoughts but we must always be careful to make that distinction when listening to anyone. If it's not Biblical, it's either false doctrine (and run away) or just their thoughts.  It's good to think and pray on what things may be.  The Holy Spirit, the Word of God and us coming together, EVEN if it's on social media, we can see the Bible in truth and not conjecture.  He's not well-liked, especially by the extreme traditional Christians and especially by false churches (of course) and he may not be your cup of tea.  Just offering you what helps me.  I'll end with this...

Test all Spirits and Be a GOOD Berean by searching the scriptures daily to see if these things are true.  Also, if you are of the Word of Faith, Health and Wealthy Prosperity group, you won't like these men.  However, I pray you listen and take heed to what they are teaching you.  Jesus NEVER encouraged us to be wealthy and we are not promised health this side of Heaven.  God heals today, my sister is proof, but live a Godly life, trust in Him and the rest falls into place.  God bless and much love in Christ Jesus and then go out and LOVE MUCH in return.




No comments:

Post a Comment