Sunday, March 26, 2017

THE PARABLE OF THE TALENTS: CHILDREN'S "CARTOON" ABOUT THIS TEACHING OF JESUS CHRIST

I am starting a new set of posts directed especially to children under 10 and well as another for those from 11-16.  This one is about the parable of the talents (animated) with just music and without words.  I would really like feedback on any posts I make that you may find questionable.  As I don't have young children now, I don't know what works best for the new (and much younger) Christian parents doing their best to fight this war against teaching our children to believe in the God (the ONLY GOD, BTW) of the Bible.  Please let me know if these are not right, please.  Watch these with them and explain what it's about in those without words.  I try to screen them as best I can.  I do hope this is a blessing and helpful.


God Bless ALL the Children of the World!

"Raise a child in the way it should go and it shall NEVER depart from it."
THE HOLY BIBLE



No comments:

Post a Comment