Sunday, March 26, 2017

HOW TO BUILD A STRONG YOUTH MINISTRY

My first installment in my new posts in regards to teaching our youth, especially the 11-18 age range.  I really need feedback if I share anything that is not inline with scripture.  I will try to screen what I share but sometimes I don't have enough time.  I'll learn as I start sharing this new "series" on my blog.  It's just important today for parents struggling to teach their children that the YHWH, the only LIVING GOD, is real and that they are taught the truth.  We have a war on our hands.  Our children, of all ages, are exposed to so many lies and indoctrination that certain sins are okay and that the church should grow with the times.  There's a big problem with that teaching as God Changeth NOT!  He is the same yesterday, today and tomorrow.  What was a SIN in the beginning is a sin today!  You parents are always in my prayers and please tell me what you need!


God Bless All You Parents Trying to Raise Your Children in the Faith Today!

"Raise a child in the way it should go and it shall never depart from it."
THE HOLY BIBLE

It's very important we teach our children how to properly spread the Gospel of Salvation in truth.  Practice with them and ask them hard questions and show them how to provide answers to every issue and/or argument they will come up against!





No comments:

Post a Comment