Sunday, March 26, 2017

EXPOSING FALSE CHURCHES, ESPECIALLY IN THE MUSIC INDUSTRY...BE YE NOT DECEIVED!

l must admit, my heart is broken.  I love the song "I Surrender" by Hillsong and can almost sign in in American Sign Language.  However, I don't support their church.  It is a world-wide mega-church that teaches wealth and prosperity and is just another fake mega-church out to tickle the people's ears by telling them what they want to hear, rather than what they need to hear.  They teach that today's churches should grow with the times but there is a huge problem there...God does NOT change with the times.  He is the same yesterday, today and tomorrow.  Below is a video exposing Hillsong Church.  I like their music and sometimes listen to their songs but I don't support them in any way.  I believe as long as we personally are singing to God Almighty, He knows our hearts.  If we follow their false teachings and had rather have our ears tickled than told the truth, then that's the "real" problem.  

I've done a lot of research on these new churches, some which are cults and others are cult-like and I intend to expose them by the Word of God, not of myself.  I pray if you are involved in one of these churches or follow the teachings of specific churches and pastors (such as Joel O'Steen, Mike Murchock in particular, Benny Hinn, Kenneth Copeland, Creflo Dollar, and many others) that you will at least hear what mainstream Christianity has to say and pray for discernment.  In Revelation, Jesus Christ tells us to "come out of her."  He is speaking of the apostate churches.  Do NOT have your lamp removed.  God bless and learn to discern the truth of His Word.  Follow Jesus, not man!


God loves you, LOVE HIM BACK!  Follow Jesus Christ, stay grounded in His Word and lead others by example.  You are the "light of the world" and "the salt of the earth."  Salt is a great seasoning but it's also abrasive and hurts when it gets into a wound.  Sometimes the truth does hurt a little bit...or a lot!



No comments:

Post a Comment