Sunday, March 26, 2017

LET'S QUIT BEING HYPOCRITES: BY J. VERNON McGEE (SPEAKS ON "THE SERMON ON THE MOUNT"

I thought I'd shared this sermon with you before but I don't see it on the link list.  I think I meant to, as I was listening to it after I'd already shared his sermon for the day.  IF I did share, it's worth sharing again.  He's a great Bible-preaching only pastor from the 70s and 80s, before every sermon we hear online is about us being in the end-times.  Now, I do believe based a lot on what he says that we very well most likely are but it could be 5 minutes, 5 years or 50.  We simply don't know BUT if I had to guess, I say even people in their 60s and 70s may live to see that day but I refuse to date-set.  So listen and be ready for whatever our sovereign God has planned.


YHWHY Bless You Immensely This Week.  Be Happy and Safe!

LOVE MUCH AS WELL AS LOVE MUCH IN JESUS CHRIST BY:

Sharing the Gospel of Salvation With the World!

THE CROSS!



No comments:

Post a Comment