Friday, March 2, 2018

WHY DOES THE CATHOLIC CHURCH BELIEVE ALL POPES ARE SUPERNATURALLY PETER?

JUST CURIOUS....
The Catholic Church believes that every pope is the Apostle Peter. Does anyone else find this odd? Now, because Peter was the very first man who, when Jesus asked who do the people think He is. Some say Elijah and others John the Baptist, well a reincarnated oneed. Not possible since both Yeshua and John the Baptist were alive at the same time, that blows that out of the water.
Then Jesus Christ asked the 12 but who did THEY believe He was. Peter -- who like me stuck his foot in his mouth almost every single time he said a thing -- was the very first and very quick witted for once, said "You are the Christ. The Son of the Living God. Because of that, Jesus told Peter He would build His church on the rock (Cephas - which means "little rock or stone.) If it had been Thomas, Jude, Phillip or any other, they would have received that honor.
So, let's go to Acts when we were given the FREE GIFT of the Holy Spirit after the death/burial/resurrection of Christ Jesus.It wasn't until the conversion of the Apostle Paul in mid-Acts when the Mystery that was hidden from the foundation of the world...the true path to salvation. You know what it is that saves you, right? Is it faith plus works? Jesus said our best works are as of filthy rags to the Father so I think we MUST eliminate any works -- good or bad. Jesus couldn't preach the Gospel because no one would have got it as He hadn't died, been buried so no resurrection.
God answers why the Jews and rulers were blinded to who Christ was because had they known, they would never had crucified Him. Who would kill God? In fact, Pontious Pilate was a barbaric, horrific, very evil man who killed so many people that Caesar called him out on it but yet this one Man (God) he did not want to crucify. He did everything he could to talk them out of it because his wife had a dream and told him that this Man/God was Holy and blameless. However he was also a coward and a typical politician. When threatened by the Sanhedrin that they'd write Caesar and tell him that he was not Caesar's friend so he took the easy way out, washed his hands of Jesus's blood (like God said oh, he's so nice, I won't blame or condemn him since he didn't really want to). Ha. He wanted to save his own hide. Some random YouTuber said he heard that maybe, possibly, perhaps got saved in Ethiopia. I never heard that. He went on to kill thousands of people.
So back to why does the catholic church claim to be Peter? He is the little rock but Jesus Christ is the Chief Cornerstone. The RCC is anything BUT built on the rock that is Jesus Christ. Oh, and they "assume" Mary was a goddess. If that were true, Jesus could not have been fully man and God. He had to have a female sinner in order for Jesus to be fully Man too.
So, in closing Mr. dope...I mean pope, Peter was the main minister to the Jews. Paul had to correct him a few times for separating himself from gentiles like he was too good for them. Since Paul is THE greatest minister (next to Jesus Christ) to the gentiles which is the Romans. Why then do they hold Peter in great esteem, even higher than Jesus Christ (along with Mary) when it should be Paul? And people wonder why we protestants broke away from the false and anti-christ called "the pople." Is he the main anti-Christ? Some days I think so but I lean more towards the whore of Babylon but yeah, I believe the catholic church will play a major part in the end times and not in a good way but that's my opinion BASED on what the Bible says and what I know to be true about worshiping idols, praying to anybody other than Jesus Christ and I simply can't believe Jesus Christ anoints Apostles today. I know many disagree but show me any verse that upholds this.
I love both Peter and Paul. I wish I were more like Paul than Peter but you know, Jesus came to save us sinners. He shocked the elite Pharisees by dining with the dregs of society and even the Apostles didn't always like it.
But at the end of the day, I feel a lot of compassion on Judas Iscariot. Unfortunately the Bible is clear on his fate but as much as I despise the cross, I cling to it and thank God for it. I wear a necklace that says the word "faith" (it was an answer to a prayer I had NO clue He could prove He heard me yet He did and will shock me again). Not a fan of wearing something associated with the RCC and if my life doesn't show my love of my King, that cross is of now effect. God bless you all, especially those who read this. I do love to talk....a whole lot, lol.


No comments:

Post a Comment