Friday, March 2, 2018

WHAT EXACTLY HAPPENED WHEN YOU GOT SAVED - EPHESIANS BY "THE BEAT"

I love this guy!  He is always so happy and upbeat but the best thing is, he has his Bible inI love this guy!  He is always so happy and upbeat but the best thing is, he has his Bible in his hands and preaches only on what that beautiful book says.  Does he get everything right?  I doubt it but I kinda bet when he does, it is nothing that would change one iota of God's Word.  When I see young men and women spreading the Word, it is the ONE AND ONLY REASON I have any hope for the future, if there will be one since we don't know the hour or day of His return.  He worships in truth, spirit and love plus a little of Paul's power.  I hope you take the time to listen to his videos.  They're usually about 5 minutes long and it's hard to be Spiritually blah after listening to him.  You just can't be depressed! his hands and preaches only on what that beautiful book says.  Does he get everything right?  I doubt it but I kinda bet when he does, it is nothing that would change one iota of God's Word.  When I see young men and women spreading the Word, it is the ONE AND ONLY REASON I have any hope for the future, if there will be one since we don't know the hour or day of His return.  He worships in truth, spirit and love plus a little of Paul's power.  I hope you take the time to listen to his videos.  They're usually about 5 minutes long and it's hard to be Spiritually blah after listening to him.  You just can't be depressed!



God bless you all and love Jesus Christ with everything you have.  One thing I do know, He loves you more than you could possibly imagine.  Do you love your child, spouse and/or parents?  Okay, do you love them at least MOST of the time, lol?  That's nothing even close to the love God has for His children.  Woe be it unto whoever touches one of those that love Him so much for it would be better if that man had a millstone tied around his neck and cast into the depths of the sea.  It would really have been better if he'd NEVER been born.  You realize when He said that, He was talking directly and ONLY to you.  Accept Him now!

First Corinthians 15:1-11
Ephesians 2:8-9
John 3:16

Who IS this Jesus the Messiah?

John 1:1 and 1:14

THE WORD OF GOD!

No comments:

Post a Comment