Wednesday, February 28, 2018

TODAY WE MAY BE IN HEAVEN BY "ABALONEKID"


I give thanks to God always for you all, making mention of you in prayer; remembering your works of faith, and labor of love, and sharing THE GOSPEL, in patience of the sure hope in our Lord Jesus Christ and to wait daily in faith in Christ for His call who delivered us from the wrath to come in the Day of the Lord's judgments!

2 Timothy 4:
7 I have fought a good fight, I have finished my course, I have kept the faith:8 henceforth there is laid up for me a crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous judge, shall give me at that day: and not to me only, but unto all them also that love his appearing.

Maranatha Lord Jesus ...

“For God hath not appointed us to wrath, but to obtain salvation by our Lord Jesus Christ” (1 Thess. 5:9)

In 1 Thessalonians 1:10 our hope is stated: “To wait for his Son from heaven, whom he raised from the dead, even Jesus, which delivered us from the wrath to come.”

“Much more then, being now justified by his blood, we shall be saved from wrath through him” (Rom. 5:9)

“Because thou hast kept the word of my patience, I also will keep thee from the hour of temptation, which shall come upon all the world, to try them that dwell upon the earth.” Rev.3:10

Chaim, least




No comments:

Post a Comment