Wednesday, August 16, 2017

THE TRANSGENDER MOVEMENT

I don't think I've shared his sermons before and again, very rarely do I ever fully endorse or agree with any human but I use a test, sort of.  If the world loves the pastor, I don't but if hated, I think they're true men of God but prone to human error.  Listen or don't but he clears up some things from the Word of God.  The more info we have, the more effective we will be in sharing the Gospel of Salvation.  


As always, if you know I share something or someone that is teaching a false Gospel or Jesus, let me know.  We all have opinions that may or may not be right so I don't care if our human imaginations on non-salvation issues don't always agree, maybe things that challenge us to defend our positions works to increase our faith?  Adversity is not inherently wrong.  Let Him work it to the good.  Romans 8:28

THE MYSTERY AS REVEALED TO THE APOSTLE PAUL BY CHRIST JESUS...

THE CROSS

DEATH/BURIAL/RESURRECTION - SALVATION IS FINISHED!

FIRST CORINTHIANS 15:1-11
EPHESIANS 2:8-9
JOHN 3:16-17

SIN ISSUES

ROMANS 3:23 AND 6:23

No comments:

Post a Comment