Wednesday, May 17, 2017

TITHING IS NOT REQUIRED FOR CHRISTIANS

I have shared 3 witnesses who agree with what I was always taught.  We gave lots of offerings and we could tithe if we chose or not or could afford it.  It had nothing to do with membership of our church or being banned.  Even if we were, it is not done by the Bible and, BTW, Jesus Christ never told us to tithe.  I'm trying to help you do what makes God happy and read Acts 8 and it is all about offerings by a gentile believer, not tithes.  Read your Bible on how tithes were to be spent and ask this, is this what your church does?  If not, you might have a problem but when I get a job, I will tithe from choice, not law and what I can afford and be grateful I had it to give.  However, I will never put my money in an envelope with my name to prove I tithe.  I choose to not let my left hand know what my right hand is doing.  I don't give to get. God is not my banker.  God bless and I won't share more.  It's up to you to discover the truth but I found when I told God I would open my heart to all new truths, and this is where He led me.  It's up to you but you give more when you don't feel pressured and resentful as many do.  God bless and I pray you learn the truth for yourself.  You do what feels right for you, I will do the same and yes, I give every dime I can...very happily.




No comments:

Post a Comment