Wednesday, May 17, 2017

ANTICHRIST WILL NOT BE RECOGNIZED

I always have wondered why this man or whatever it is won't be recognized by unbelievers.  I mean if the rapture theory is true, and I think it is, and millions of people just vanish, most people know what's in the Bible, they just don't believe it.  However, we have a book called THE BIBLE or WORD OF GOD that tells you what has happened.  But for the sake of arguing over the rapture, let's go at this in a different way.  What if we are wrong about the rapture and we too have to go through the tribulation, we're going to warn everyone what's going on.  I even hear that people are writing letters, journals, making videos, etc. so that if we are raptured, our loved ones will know and believe.  I mean how could they not?  We're sealed with the Holy Spirit so we will see him right away and we can't be deceived.  Jesus Christ told the Apostle John that even His very elect cannot be deceived in Revelation.

And what about the NWO and One World Religion?  The mark of the beast?  Why are unbelievers still going to believe the biggest lie ever told?  Why will they still take the mark and worship the anti-Christ with all the info available?  I do not get it.  We are in trouble and if we don't do our job and spread the Gospel, do you realize that most of the people will perish?  Why are we silent?  We need to roar like the Lion of Judah and with the love of the Apostle John.  Maybe leaving letters and videos aren't such a bad idea.  I don't know but until the Church...the Body of Christ...stops fighting each other and becomes of one voice/one accord, we're wasting our time.  We need to preach exactly what the Apostles taught, preach the real Gospel of Salvation and the right Jesus Christ and pray without ceasing for this world.  We gotta stop with the false prophets and churches, preach the Word of God or let your loved ones perish.  Me, I'm going to find the truth and those who are deceived, I'm going to do what I can to teach them that Jesus Christ is God, our Savior and that the Godhead is not only truth but scriptural.  I for one am sick of false prophets and churches.  I love them and pray for them but I will expose the truth of what they preach but I will do my best not to speak evil of another person but I know I will.  Be open to all truths and learn to understand prophecy, what it is and why it was given.  Learn and teach.  It is our only hope!



I pray to be alive and well on that glorious day of His return!  I can only imagine...

No comments:

Post a Comment