Friday, April 21, 2017

WHAT CONSTITUTES A TRUE WOLF IN SHEEP'S CLOTHING AND BETTER YET, WHAT DOESN'T?

Short, sweet and to the point, what constitutes a "false prophet" today?  I know Joel O'Steen, Benny Hinn, Kenneth and Gloria Copleland, these new and "improved" Gospel teaching rock concert churches,etc. are the blind leading the blind, wanting to hear what they want rather than the truth to live in a false blanket of security for life.  They don't WANT the truth cos it hurts.  Yep, LOVE HURTS.

I found a minister I liked but felt odd about.  I'm not afraid to name names here although I can't spell his last name.  His name is Steve, he's from Australia and his ministry is called "Discover Ministries."  I've shared some of his videos but I never felt totally comfortable about it.  In fact, I'd get ready to publish one and delete it.  I decided to research him and the same issues I had, others did so I decided it's not worth it.  I'm not going to say he's a false prophet but he's toeing that line and it's a thin, thin line.  I know that numbers and the heavenly bodies (moon, stars, sun, planets, etc.) were created for signs for us.  That's 100% sound.  However, I started feeling as if he were using them to predict the future.  There's a big difference in astronomy (the STUDY of the skies) and astrology (which is occultish).  When he started talking about the Greek and Roman mythological "gods," I got concerned.   It's your choice as I believe he has some very relevant things to say but he crosses that line at times.  

However, you also need to look at the facts and who and why they call a pastor or man of God a wolf in sheep's clothing.  Some are labeled that because they preach a pre-trib rapture or no rapture.  Hate to burst your bubble but if anyone denies the rapture, they don't know their Bible.  There is no doubt that we will be caught up together in the clouds.  I don't know how but in the Hebrew language, the word for this occurrence IS rapture.  Stop being so PC.  Words change but stop being ridiculous.  You can call it caught up or the rapture, it's the same event.  A rose by any other name....

Before automatically labeling someone a false prophet just because he may have thoughts or opinions that differ from yours doesn't not a false prophet make.  If you preach a different Gospel or different Christ Jesus, that is a false prophet.  Having a different interpretation is not necessarily one as maybe, just maybe you're the one wrong.  I did a search on every pastor I could think of and THE only one that I could not find one ounce of credible evidence of being a false prophet is Dallas Holm.  My favorite, who I've heard many sermons and sure was Biblical is labeled by someone as a false prophet.  Some are, be aware but also consider the source and why they label them as such.  You want a great idea of a false prophet?  The Jehovah's Witnesses, SDAs, Mormons, Scientology, Ellen G. White, to name a few!  God bless and learn to discern.  

THIS IS HIS "PLAN OF SALVATION" WITHOUT CONDITIONS


By no other name under the sun can anyone be saved except Jesus Christ died, buried, resurrected!


No comments:

Post a Comment