Friday, April 21, 2017

WELL, THIS IS A FIRST...BUT I GOTTA SHARE IT

I am not a Benny Hinn fan, I'll tell you that right off.  I never thought I'd see the day I'd actually WANT to share one of his videos but this one, is there hope?  I've been praying for him and God can do anything.  Are we seeing a great change? It remains to be seen but as for what he says here, I gotta give him credit...he called out the worst of the worst, Joel O'Steen.  I do NOT endorse or support this man but, with Christ, ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE.  Note...he's considered a false prophet but even a broken clock is right 2 times a day.  So,good for you, Benny.  You are in my prayers!


Keep it up and please God, not man and you'll have our support but preach truth.

First Corinthians 15:1-11

No comments:

Post a Comment