Friday, April 21, 2017

ADAM - A MAN WHO GAVE UP PARADISE FOR A WOMAN - SERMON BY DR. V. MCGEE

A couple of things before I share this.  One, Dr. McGee is on someone's list as a false prophet.  Now, I don't know why but after researching every pastor ever heard of, they were ALL labeled as one.  Some of the reasons where just dumb-founding.  Now, I haven't heard this sermon yet so I have no idea what he's going to say but I can imagine the thoughts going through your heads right now.  I can guess it's not anti-woman but rather more about problems with men and it's Biblical.  It begs a question though, the Bible says clearly that Eve was deceived but Adam was not.  That must be very vital information.  What do YOU think, whose sin was worse and what was it that made Adam's sin worse? I think I know.  God bless and enjoy!


JESUS LOVES YOU SO SPREAD IT AROUND!

First Corinthians 15:1-11



No comments:

Post a Comment