Friday, April 21, 2017

LETTER TO ANTI-TRUMPERS

Hi Guys,

Believe it or not, this isn't political.  I must admit he wasn't my choice but obviously mine did not win.  I saw a YouTube video yesterday blaming us Christians and our blindness to God's will for him being elected.  Well, the fact is that we did help get him elected.  They called him the anti-christ or the one to usher him in.  Well, where does that leave those who prayed and felt led, as I did, to vote for him?  Does the Word of God lie?  NO.  Someone will usher him in.  Will it be Trump?  Who knows but if so, that's God's will, correct?  We have no say.  We can't force His hand.  Just accept this, God's will WILL be done on earth no matter what and for the good or bad, this is God's will.   I am thankful to be a part of His Will being done on earth.  Stop the guilt and blame.  Satan is the accuser, not Christ Jesus.  

God bless you all!


1 comment: