Monday, April 24, 2017

ONE LAST QUICK THING...I PROMISE, LOLi'V

One of the reasons I sometimes post a lot and others very little and it's because I've been going through what I hope is a growth spurt in the Word of God and learning how to discern, and what I want to do a be in 6 months, a year, etc.  I am 100% committed to my blog and my groups, I just have to be realistic in what I can reasonably do without it becoming a chore.  It HAS to be 100% for Him, for His glory and it must be done gladly and joyfully.  So, I'll share each day but the amount will vary.

What I've noticed is that most blogs are basically the same.  That's good in many respects but people want different things on each blog.  One thing we must be of one voice/one accord is the Gospel as told in First Corinthians 15:1-11.  I want mine to go in a different direction.  I truly feel I have a gift for laughter, having fun, and I want to bring that gift into my sharing of the Gospel.  It's a truly depressing, scary world today.  This political season brought out the very worst in everybody and I fear in 1 to 2 years, we're going to regret losing all the people we allowed this hell on earth issue over the next POTUS and we sold them out, regardless of who was/is right or wrong.  Trump is our POTUS.  The Bible tells us not to speak evil against our rulers but every single day, I hear Trump-bashing, saying awful, terrible and hearsay things about him.  He wasn't my choice, to be honest but I could not vote for Hillary for many reasons.  Her outright mockery of God's Holy Word would not permit it.  However, whether Trump is a true Christian or not really isn't your business.  Let God do what He does and you do what you're told and pray for him.  You don't have to like him but Jesus wasn't kidding when He said to love everyone, even your enemies and to pray, do good for them.  No matter what, good or bad, God appoints our rulers.  Period.  Read the Bible.  He didn't want to and told the Jews they wouldn't always like it but if that's what they wanted...be careful what you pray for.  You might get it.

So, I will be sharing many serious things but I want this page to inspire you, to engage and challenge you and mostly, have fun.  This is a marvelous journey we're taking and it's so awesome it almost feels sinful.  Come take this journey with me and let's laugh and be awed.  Let's aspire to inspire, see the beauty of His creation and even if it's not overtly Christian (like my fave movie Forrest Gump), we can learn so much from that movie on how to walk the walk of a true follower of Jesus.  Let's have some fun along the way!  For this IS the day the day the Lord has made so let's truly rejoice and be glad.  God bless and enjoy.


NOT an endorsement of Trump, just a meme I made when Hillary said we're unredeemble.  Notice he's pointing up and we are ALL redeemable, even her!

First Corinthians 15:1-11

No comments:

Post a Comment