Monday, April 24, 2017

LET'S TALK....ABOUT ATHEISM AND THE TRUTH!

Just want to say good night and have a blessed Wednesday.  I could use some prayers as either tomorrow or the next, I have to go down a new (and frightening road) and prayer is power.  I don't want to talk about it but let's say it's to be totally free in Christ from all earthly or fleshly desires.  Not sure exactly where this road will take me except at the end, PEACE.

So, let's talk a second about atheism.  I never got it and always wondered why they care so much what we believe.  So, for those like me who know I'm not the brightest crayon in the box, things go in one ear and out the other without stopping and I miss the forest for the trees.  I am a moron, silly, unattentive and if things bore me (like Star Trek, David) my eyes glaze over and my brain goes to the moon, lol.  I even said that atheism cannot exist in the real world because everyone has faith in something or someone unseen, be it gravity, we went to the moon, and especially electricity.  Go ahead, stick a knife in an electric socket and you will believe in electricity but, you can't see it.  You may see the light of it but never the source of the light.  It's UNSEEABLE but you have faith and trust that unless there's a problem, stuff will work.  If not, it is not electricity's fault.  It is yours, the maker of the item or the bulb burned out.  Nobody "blames" electricity.  Now the company, yes, but not the source of it.

If you read my last post, what I'm about to say will not surprise you and I'm still a little unhappy with myself for missing the oh so obvious.  Do I need a board upside the head?  Starting to wonder, lol.  Remember that song, "If I had a hammer..." my go-to word for some of the insane things I've seen and heard this past 20 years...ago 18 months but it felt like 20 to me and now I'm the one who it's directed at. So, maybe you'll be shocked or maybe you're a lot smarter than me but....

ATHEISM IS A FAITH-BASED RELIGIOUS SYSTEM!  Complete with its own doctrine, statements of faith/belief, and even a huge agenda that unless you were born in the last 5 years, you know it's true.  I have a lot to say about the truth of atheism that is going to really make it clear on what it truly is all about.  They have 100% complete, utter devotion to man.  We are infallible and the only "truth" is their theories of the day.  Well, if we're so infallible, why do theories change faster than we change our underwear?  Oh, grow up.  We all wear it.  Well, I hope so anyway but these days, not so sure, lol.

Their "moral standard" alone will leave you broken because very few, if any, will fall into their category of those worthy of life.  They are restricted by the Christian's moral standards by which many countries laws are actually based on (the 10 Commandments as a guideline) and they are substard as it forces them to be unable to crush and destroy those they deem lesser men.  By the book, "What's So Great About Christianity?"  His case for God is different and well, undeniable, using their own language to crush their superiority.  If you are a parent or grandparent of a child in school, before deciding where to send them to school (homeschool is a very legal and great option), especially if you believe in Christ Jesus, you need this information.  You are no longer their parents, they are owned by the state.  You are now just by law their guardian.  Pray and learn the truth.  I learned it a long time ago as I lived it.  This isn't fake or some made up thoughts, he knows of what he speaks.  God bless and go to the library, just read this book.  It's faith building and new insights into what very well may be the beginning of the end.


HE IS A CHRISTIAN...NOT AN ANTI-GOD BOOK!

SHALOM AND SPREAD THE GOOD NEWS OF CHRIST JESUS IN...

I AM THE WAY, THE TRUTH AND THE LIFE.  NO MAN COMETH UNTO THE FATHER EXCEPT THROUGH ME.  (SPOKEN BY JESUS CHRIST)

PLAN OF SALVATION BY GRACE...THE TRUE GOSPEL





No comments:

Post a Comment