Monday, April 24, 2017

HEBREW WORD OF THE DAY - GONNA HAVE SOME FUN WITH THIS ONE, LOL...ENJOY!

Just in case no one's noticed, I like to have fun...clean fun but fun!  I'm pretty sure you guys noticed that already but there are some people who just don't have a sense of humor, or it's perverted, sick (NOT ON HERE THOUGH) or well hidden.  Not mine and nowhere more so in my Word of the Day posts.  Sometimes, though, humor just doesn't feel appropriate.  Sometimes knowing the difference is the key that makes us compassionate, empathetic and, most all, wonderfully and beautifully created in the image of God.  However, you gotta admit when 2-3 (or more) men get together with absolutely nothing to do, blood or broken bones are gonna happen.  Famous last words as quoted by a God-believing comedian -- Jeff Foxworthy -- said "Hey guys, WATCH THIS!  That's when you know pain is inevitable.  What do you guys do?  Seriously, who's idea is it to slide into a frozen lake IN THE SOUTH having no idea how thick that ice layer is to see who can go the most distance?  The one who DOESN'T FALL IN, MORONS.  I love men.  I get you.  I'm not "gender confused" and never have or will be, I AM WOMAN, I ROAR, just ask David.  Funny that's the feminist slogan...I am WOMAN, hear me ROAR.  Lions, as gorgeous and magnificent as they are, they are represented in scripture as destructive.   They devour as does the wolf.  Christ Jesus came as the LAMB of God, He returns as the Lion and what happens at the end of the book?  I'm a woman, I have a divine, perfect, holy and righteous purpose.  I am honored and always felt sorry for men because they will never know what it's like...pain, morning sickness, frequent and often "too late" potty trips, weight gain, all the bad just pales in comparison to feeling that first kick.  It's so subtle that if you're not told in advance what is feels like...I was blessed, my beloved Grandma told me the bad, the ugly but more emphasis on the awesomeness and knowing there is something far greater at work than you.  You pro-created, you didn't create anything.  It takes 2 ingredients to make a baby, a sperm and an egg.  Two people, a man AND a woman.  We are born with these necessary items.  I know for a 99.0% fact they are trying to find a way that men can give birth.  I already know 2 things...it won't end well AND there is no other way than for it to take a man AND a woman to create a baby.  Do YOU want an "artificial" or "man-made" egg or sperm, made not by God's hand?  It would not be in the image of God.  Now, I have no issue with IVF or man's help in fertility as it's still made of God.  Now, this 3-parent-baby idea is going to cause far more heartbreak and problems than one realizes.  Who is that child's REAL mother?  Maybe if more pregnant women put their babies up for adoption rather than murdering them, we would solve 2 major issues, ethically, morally and spiritually.  I almost changed "murdering them to aborting them, but I'm really sick of the PC nonsense and I am not watering down the truth.  That's one of my biggest issues with the church today.

  Okay, I had my say.  Now, for the fun!

TODAY'S WORD IS......NOISE!  (Look at the pics)


GRRRRRRRRRRR

Image result for images for barking dogs

My dear HUBBY AND WHAT I HEAR...NOISE!  LOVE YOU, DAVID!


MIGHT BE CUTE BUT....IT CAN'T BE PLEASANT

Image result for IMAGES for cats playing the piano

I AM TERRIFIED OF THESE THINGS.  I HEAR 'EM ALL THE TIME

(How to tell a firecracker from a gunshot...fireworks echo, gunshots don't but never take the chance unless you KNOW it's just a firecracker...FLEE, your life may depend on it)



SAVED THE BEST NOISE TO THE LAST, THE LAST BEING THE GREATEST SOUND EVER.  NOTHING MORE NEEDS TO BE SAID

Image result for IMAges for a baby's first cry

OH, GLORIOUS DAY!


SHALOM!  GOD BLESS YOU ALL!



No comments:

Post a Comment