Saturday, March 18, 2017

SEVEN MYSTERIES OF THE BIBLE, #6 BABYLON: BY ROBERT BREAKER

I apologize.  I have these 7 mysteries all out of order.  I will make a post this week with each one in order for you to listen to in order.  I got all messed up when I took my break.  I sure missed it but I am so glad I did.  I needed it to get my head straight and to finally know how I wanted to do my blog.  I hope you find this enjoyable as well as informative.  God bless you and although I really like his teachings and even his personal opinions (even though I don't necessarily agree with all of them), he is always careful to tell you what is truth and what is his opinions or thoughts.  I respect him for that as most pastors today expect you to just take them at their word.  I fear for our churches today.  Too many are prideful, greedy, and tickle the ears rather than risk losing a member who tithes and gives offerings by offending their sinful lifestyles with the truth.  As Peter told the Pharisees, "what we ought to be doing is worshiping God." By that I mean, let's be pleasers of God by preaching the truth, even if that hurts or we lose friends, rather than pleasers of man.  There's a right and wrong way to spread the truth, of course, but I found it's best to just be straight and to the point.  Sugar-coating sin waters it down and that's not Godly love but selfish love.  



God Bless and Share the Gospel of Grace Salvation

First Corinthians 15:1-11



No comments:

Post a Comment