Sunday, March 19, 2017

DISCOVER MINISTRIES - THE MOST LOGICAL TIMELINE OF REVELATION

This is a very good and informative video that I highly recommend.  I really enjoy this pastor although he does believe in speaking in tongues but he is not dogmatic about it nor claims it as a requirement for salvation.  Other than that, we agree on every other doctrine, but most importantly, the doctrine of true Salvation by grace alone and not works.  He makes no claims that one MUST speak in tongues to be saved.  The Gospel is what is THE most crucial to have 100% right.  I don't believe that speaking in tongues is necessarily a salvation issue UNLESS you teach it as a necessity for salvation, like baptism, it's a personal choice.  I don't believe the Bible even speaks of talking in unknown or secret prayer languages.  So, even though he does speak of this gift (not doctrinal) of which I disagree, I do believe that some may have this gift if the Holy Spirit sees need.  However, I do believe it's a known language.  Anyone can speak in an unknown tongue and it's a "gift" that can be learned.  How then could it be a gift?  So, I do believe he has most other things right and that's why I choose to share his videos.  He has a lot of Biblical knowledge and some amazing insights. I don't want to cut off my nose to spite my face, so to speak.  Just overlook that part if you feel as I do.  I hope you find this enjoyable and enlightening.


GOD BLESS AND SHARE THE GOOD NEWS OF SALVATION BY GRACE ALONE

IT IS FOUND IN...



MUCH LOVE AND LOVE MUCH IN CHRIST JESUS

HAVE A BLESSED WEEK AND WALK IN THE LIGHT AND BE THE SALT OF THE EARTH!



No comments:

Post a Comment