Saturday, March 18, 2017

PSALM 15

I just memorized this chapter this week.  I have been struggling lately to memorize verses, especially the books, chapters and verses but I did it.  I'm going to first try to do it by memory and then check my work.  I'll let you know how I did and I will be honest.  God bless you and this is a great Psalm.  I checked my work and while I did much better than expected, I did get a few words wrong and left off a verse.  I guess I need to study more.  That's okay.  I'm well pleased I'm doing this well.  I urge you all to memorize critical verses.  You never know when the Holy Bible will be forbidden in the public square.  It doesn't have to be perfect so long as you know the important parts of it as far as the Gospel of Salvation is concerned.  See, the living and only God made sure we can never be forbidden to worship Him.  We can sing, pray, read scripture, praise and do good in our heart and no one can stop us.  We serve an awesome God who truly does know the future. Praise His Holy Name!


PSALM 15

1.  Lord, who shall abide in thy tabernacle?  Who shall dwell in thy Holy Hill?

2.  He who walketh uprightly; and worketh righteousness and speakth the truth in his heart.

3.  He that backbiteth not with his tongue.  Nor doeth evil to his neighbor , nor taketh up a reproach against his neighbor.

4.  In his eyes a vile person is condemned.  He that honereth those who fear the Lord.  He that swearth by his own hurt and changeth not.

5.  He that putteth not out his money to usury; nor taketh reward against the innocent.  He that doeth these things shall never be moved.  



No comments:

Post a Comment