Friday, January 20, 2017

MY PRAYER

Dear Yahwey, my Father in Heaven,

In all that I say and do, I pray I bring glory and honor to your most Holiest Name.  You sustain me, You love me and sometimes You chasten me.  Most times You bless me even though I don't deserve it but that's because You raise me up to be the best I can be.

I pray for forgiveness and I pray for the grace to forgive anyone who hurts me.  I pray for those who hate me for Your Name that they may be unblinded to the Truth of Jesus Christ, my Lord, my Savior, my reason to breathe.

Today I witnessed Your grace first-hand.  My prayers were heard and answered.  To my knowledge, no one was killed today because of the horrors and shame of the last year.  I feel as if You extended grace back to America even though we went against Israel.  I pray that our allegiance to Israel has been finally restored.  I also pray Your Name will be honored in our public square once again.

Your grace is amazing, Your love is something no human words can describe.  If tomorrow everything falls away, Your Word stands forever and I got to witness Your love in action today once again.  In Jesus Christ's Name I pray to you, my Father, who art in Heaven!


No comments:

Post a Comment