Friday, January 20, 2017

HAPPY INAUGURATION DAY!

I sure have missed you all, especially being on my Google communities.  Wow, it's been almost 2 months.  I am so sorry but I just had so much to do and I needed a HUGE dose of the Holy Spirit.  God is faithful.  Now that I've been ready, every single day something new...and exciting...has happened that's prevented me from jumping in.  From time with God all the way to finding an old friend, I've just been greatly blessed.  I've found so much I want to share and tell you all I've learned but something (sometimes just life stuff) has prevented it.  So.....

Today is THE day I've been looking forward to for a year.  While I have never been political a day in my life, I got pulled into this nightmare kicking and screaming all the way.  So yeah, that screaming you heard WASN'T IN YOUR MIND, LOL.  It was ME!  All kidding aside, since this nightmare will officially be over (I pray) as of noon tomorrow, it is my prayer that my life gets back to doing what I want and that is to love and worship Christ JePlasus.  I've lost most of my family, a few friends but reconnected with long lost friends who I have greatly missed and well, found YOU guys.  You've literally helped me stay sane this last year.  It was the worst for me being all alone in a new state, having no one and basically disowned by my ultra-liberal family.  There's a saying that goes...friends are better than family because you CHOOSE your friends.  I love my family but I've lost almost all respect for them.  They didn't respect me to begin with so what did I lose?  I feel I gained everything.  I am at peace, happy, and have some pretty awesome friends and serve THE only true living and AMAZING God!  


So, be happy, blessed and safe tomorrow.  Play the "I'm keeping my mouth shut" card as often as needed.  Tensions are high and this insane world is looking for a reason to justify violence.  DO NOT give them one.  Also, for your own safety, avoid wearing RED.  I'm not trying to be all paranoid or scare you, just be aware of your surroundings, avoid discussing politics around strangers or with them and pray, pray and then pray again.  Stay home tomorrow night as those who feel we "won," will be celebrating and getting drunk (some, not all) and those who "lost" will be getting drunk (some, not all) to drown their sorrows.  Judgment on both sides will fly out the window and drunk drivers don't discriminate.  My car is full of TRUMP stickers, it is not leaving the parking lot.  Pray for Spiritual guidance and always remember this...

No matter if someone's "emotions" are rational or make a lick of sense to you, they have a right to feel anything.  Some are really hurting and scared.  We aren't here to be their moral police or judge, we are called to a higher purpose.  Be a good example of Christ Jesus, especially tomorrow!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, JEREMY.  I LOVE YOU.  (My son's b'day) and HAPPY INAUGURATION DAY TO ALL.  GOD YAHWEY BLESS YOU ALWAYS!

I promise by Monday I will be back to my blogs and my pages, unless God has better plans for me.  Love you all and miss you in Christ Jesus!


No comments:

Post a Comment