Tuesday, November 15, 2016

ONE WOMAN AT A TIME DEVOTIONS - SHARING A NEW WEBSITE

Sharing a New Website...One Woman at a Time Devotionals


 When I was in High School my friends and I used to take weekend road trips. We would all pile into one of our cars and hit the road. We had no plan, no goal and no destination in mind. Just a weekend of cranked up John Cougar Mellencamp, Guns and Roses, and Bon Jovi. We were free spirited girls with nothing to lose. This was during the time of paper maps, the time before the invention of GPS. Often we would find ourselves completely lost and would have to find a roadside store or stand, hoping they had a paper map. More often than us girls would ever care to admit; we would get seriously lost at times and even a little scared. We would have no idea where we were or how to get back home. We quickly learned that traveling without directions was probably not the best idea after all. We soon learned to be prepared and brought along maps before we set out. 

These past few weeks have been a struggle for me. Not only in my business but in my spiritual life as well. Lately I feel like I am driving aimlessly without a map and if I am not careful I am going to get seriously lost. I don’t see growth in some areas that I have plowed and planted and I am wondering what I am doing wrong. I have prayed and thought that I was on the right track, but, I feel like I am lost and not sure what direction I should go. I think I need a map. 

CLICK HERE TO FINISH READING THE ARTICLE

No comments:

Post a Comment