Tuesday, November 15, 2016

BRIEF PROPHETIC UPDATE BY PERRY STONE

Before I got saved and started studying the Bible, I would have written these people off as religious fanatics, crazy, out of their minds!  It's so hard to believe.  Now, I've heard the video of Project Blue Beam and I wrote it off as crazy not long ago.  I laughed at it until I realized this was foretold by a French-Canadian back in the 1800s.  How could he have possibly known about holograms, artificial intelligence, etc. back then?  It's supposed to start out with 4 earthquakes in diverse places where they rarely happen that supposedly prove there is no God.  Now, it may be a crazy man but...what if it's not!  We need to be ready for everything.  To be forewarned is to be forearmed.  I don't know if what they're saying is true, they don't claim to be prophets.  Just like me, they see what man is doing as it relates to Biblical prophecy.  Be careful before assuming these people are nutjobs or crazy.  It's getting hard to deny.  Be of good cheer, Jesus has overcome the world!  These are real occurrences going on in the world, not some man's imagination.  Remember that!



Be Rapture Ready!

No comments:

Post a Comment