Tuesday, November 15, 2016

BEWARE: A VISION FROM HEAVEN THAT WILL SHOCK EVERY CHRISTIAN IN THE WORLD

Tribulation Saints Video....CHECK THE FACTS FOR YOURSELF...THE INFO IS ALL OVER THE INTERNET!  Sounds scary...yes but you must be prepared for what the Bible has already said is coming!  This is prophecy!  If you think he's using fear to lead you to Christ Jesus, well, I've seen these things myself.  I've encountered demonic people, and I have seen God's angels in the sky with my own eyes.  I wasn't on drugs AND my husband saw them too.  The Bible tells us there will be signs and wonders in the sky and believe me, I see them a lot!  I am not a fanatic, crazy or anything else but I cannot deny the truth.  Google "germline"; project blue beam (which sounds fantastical but is it?)  All I can do is share what I see and what the Bible foretells but it's up to you to decide whether or not to believe but please, be not deceived.  Truth IS stranger than fiction.  

Have you seen the movie The Terminator?  Seems hard to believe, doesn't it but...AI is headed for exactly that.  Google Artificial Intelligence and see exactly how close we are!



This is not a pleasant thing to hear or talk about but if you believe in God,
You MUST believe in satan.  We are being Spiritually attacked.

Pray without ceasing that YE BE NOT DECEIVED!



No comments:

Post a Comment