Sunday, November 6, 2016

MARKED FOR HELL - THE MOST IMPORTANT VIDEO YOU WILL EVER SEE (TRUTH SHOCK TV)

We don't like talking about hell.  Spreading the Gospel of Grace, God's immense love for us and how He died for us so we can live for eternity with Him is so much better.  Hell is scary and we don't know for sure what it will be like.  I know it's a real place and I never want to know.  However, to me, living in a place where there is no more God is unthinkable to me.  It is the worst fate possible to me.  I choose to follow Him not for fear of hell but rather a fear of never living WITH Him!  We cannot be effective in spreading the Gospel and leave off hell for it is real whether we want to believe it is or not.  God bless and please follow Jesus Christ.  I want to see you in the Kingdom of God!  


PLEASE SPREAD THE TRUE GOSPEL AND FOLLOW HIM...

First Corinthians 15:1-4
Ephesians 2:8-9
John 3:16-17
Romans 3:23
Romans 6:23

TRUST AND BELIEVE THAT JESUS...

Died, Was Buried and Rose in Body = SALVATION!


JESUS SAID "FOLLOW ME"


No comments:

Post a Comment