Sunday, November 6, 2016

FOUR SHORT BIBLICAL TEACHINGS ON AMERICA BY PERRY STONE

I have listened to Mr. Stone many times and while I don't necessarily agree with everything he says, I do find what he says based on the Biblical calendar to be pretty accurate.  He doesn't claim to be a prophet but, like me, he has some concerns and thoughts on what may occur after this election.  I'm sharing because he has been very accurate in the past but as always, you must make that determination for yourself.  Again, he doesn't make prophetic claims and to the best of my knowledge, he is not one whose name comes up when discussing well-known "wolves in sheeps' clothing (or false prophets).  These are based on Biblical AND American history.  God bless and here is all 4 videos...Enjoy and share, especially the Gospel in First Corinthians 15:1-4...GRACE!

Part One



Part Two



Part Three


Part Four


SPREAD THE GOSPEL OF GRACE OF JESUS CHRIST

First Corinthians 15:1-4

No comments:

Post a Comment