Friday, November 11, 2016

AN ALL-TRUE CARTOON...NOT FUNNY AT ALL!

I am not sharing this for laughs.  I came across it while looking for funny and clean things because it's healthy and good medicine to laugh.  God delights when His children play.  He gave us this gift and one I use as often as possible.  I never mean to be irreverent or disrespectful ever. I do, however, think this cartoon makes a very valid point and wasn't meant to be funny but rather to show the reality of what many church buildings and pastors have become.  I am not very politically correct.  However, I also believe that just because you have the right to say something, doesn't make it right to say it.  However, when you become SO politically correct that you compromise God's word for fear of offending someone, that might not be the church you should attend.  That's not just MY personal opinion but that of many others.  Here's the cartoon and just think about what it is really saying and what is wrong in our churches today.  It's why many, including myself until recently, have abandoned all organized churches.  We must stand firm and never, ever, ever compromise God's word regardless of who it offends (and it offends many) but our Spiritual leaders who do, I pray they repent and get back to their first love...Christ Jesus. Spread the Gospel!  First Corinthians 15:1-4!  Grace not works!


PRAY FOR THESE PASTORS AND THEIR FLOCK!



No comments:

Post a Comment