Saturday, November 12, 2016

SOMETHING VERY SCARY IS HAPPENING IN THE WORLD - BY END TIMES PRODUCTIONS

I thought this would end when the election was over but tonight 5 people were killed in Seattle by anti-Trumpers.  It is happening everywhere.  It is a dangerous country now and I pray for your safety.  Even if you are unhappy about the results, we must accept them just as I would have if Hillary had won.  I would never be out there causing harm to others and fear.  This needs to stop so I ask that you join me in praying that we unite and pull together as fellow Americans and stop this because it is the RIGHT thing to do.  WE THE PEOPLE are America. We can be the change and we, as Christians, must be the Light to a very dark world.  God bless and be safe.  Spread the Gospel in First Corinthians 15:1-4. 



God Bless, Be Safe and Pray for Others!



No comments:

Post a Comment