Friday, November 11, 2016

MORE LAUGHTER...IT'S GREAT MEDICINE SO TAKE IT, YOU'LL LIVE LONGER AND BE HAPPIER!

I believe laughter is one of God's greatest gifts to us.  I do not ever mean to be irreverent to God in my cartoons and jokes.  PLEASE let me know if you ever think I've gone too far.  I've seen many supposed Christian jokes I do not find funny and would never share.  However, God loves for His children to have fun.  I share only to make you smile.  Be safe and blessed this weekend. Share the Gospel of Grace.  The Plan of Salvation is on the bottom of this blog if anyone needs it and always feel free to email me for any questions.  God bless you all!








I really like this one.  God bless and Spread the Gospel of Grace!

Death + Burial + Resurrection in body = Salvation!

Not words nor deed - Ephesians 2:8-9

AMEN!


No comments:

Post a Comment