Sunday, March 4, 2018

LOVE WON OUT: UNDERSTANDING FEMALE SEXUALITY (AND CHRISTIANITY)

Now, let's hear what a woman's POV is on the same issue.  She is really funny and shares her story of how she left homosexuality.  With Christ, ALL things are possible.   My heart breaks for gays as I imagine they have a very hard life.  Are we failing them as the Body of Christ?  Just always remember we are told to love others and pray for our enemies.  I don't see them as my personal enemy but they view our beliefs as an enemy to their lifestyle.  Oh, and I never once liked anyone who marched at Gay Pride Parades with signs saying "God Hates Fags."  What a misrepresentation of who we are as believers.  It's not Christian behavior nor is it true.  God hates sin, that IS why He sent us Jesus Christ and His blood was shed for gays as much as for your sins and never, ever forget that.  God bless you all.


No comments:

Post a Comment