Monday, March 5, 2018

THE SICK WORLD OF LIBERALISM BY PASTOR CHARLES LAWSON

To the best of my knowledge (and I've listened to many of his sermons) he teaches the right Gospel, right Jesus Christ so his doctrine is sound.  However, some of his opinions which he makes clear are his thoughts, not Biblical necessarily can be a little strange.  However, more often than not they make a lot of sense.  I love the way he interacts with the congregation.  I also like him for standing up for right and wrong and isn't afraid to stand for truth.  This is simply the truth about the world we are living in and our reality.  We need to start speaking out and being heard.  I feel the Church is too silent on important issues.  I don't endorse him but nor do I dismiss him.  I'm sure he's on a list of false prophets.  I quit looking people up on Google or any other search engine because not one true man of God is NOT on someone's list.  Use discernment and even if you disagree, think about what he and others say.  I think it's time we are heard.  Oh, and if you find a perfect pastor or church, let me know so I can go there.  I can't find one.  This is a good sermon.  God bless you all.


No comments:

Post a Comment