Monday, February 26, 2018

GOOGLE AND WARNINGS TO GROUP/BLOG OWNERS

Hi Everyone,

I have to leave Google and anything associated with it except for a few things.  For those who don't know, Google is big on this One World Order and it keeps a record of everything you do, every site you visit, every post/comment you make.  It's very anti-God and especially anti-Christian.  I am buying a website soon and will be using that only.  I'm also leaving all but about 10 of my Google groups.  I've struggled with this for too long and I'm really just not comfortable anymore.  Please do not take offense at me leaving your groups but I also am now in a home church, my husband is finally attending more than I am and we have decided to limit our online time when we are together and be a family.  

May I make a suggestion to you who have their own groups on Google Plus without offending you?  One reason I'm leaving is I see the same pictures on almost every group I'm on but very little dialogue.  I think it would serve you and the Body of Christ better if we spent our time talking and not just sharing a scripture.  Of course it's perfectly awesome to do that but instead of just that, let's talk, ask questions, help new babes in Christ and go about the business of the spreading Jesus Christ to the lost.  I'd also warn any newcomers to limit their joining groups to no more than 10 good ones because I see a lot of false doctrine spread on pages and it can be very confusing to those not grounded in the Word of God and how one must be saved.  Any group that spreads a false gospel is breaking the heart of Jesus Christ.  We are solely under grace and not the law.  

If you don't have a good home church or you can't get out, I recommend the 2 following ministries and that is...

Grace Ambassadors
J. Vernon McGee (he has passed but his doctrine/sermons are awesome, especially his through the Bible series)

I am going to be spending most of my time editing and redoing my blog over the next month.  I was too immature in God's Word, too weak in the faith and I shared many errors on it.  I will not be a part in spreading false prophets, doctrines, and another Jesus Christ.  

I fear the church (not the Body) is failing America today.  Too much compromising, too many liars, too much of a lot of things and not enough of getting people to receive Jesus Christ as their personal Savior.  That is all we are called to do specifically.  

I also warn against even spreading date-setters of the rapture, the age of the earth, flat earth, and ANYTHING you cannot back up by the clear written word of God.  His Word NEVER changes and if it was preached by Dr. McGee in 1969, it's just as relevant today.  Also, this "we're in the end times" is something we actually do not know.  God knows but we don't and so it's not helpful.  It profits us nothing.  Date setting is dangerous because if you scare someone that the rapture is going to happen on any given day and it doesn't, they get saved out of fear, is that real salvation?  What is going to happen to their faith (as it is very weak and tenuous) when that day goes by and it doesn't happen?  Preach the Gospel and if you want to tell the God's honest truth, not one single person is promised a tomorrow.  If you want to "date set" then go with that.  

One last thing about this doctrine of "once saved, always saved," is that I do believe that BUT one has to be saved and many are falsely saved.  They say the very unBiblical "Sinner's Prayer," believe they are now saved and go on and live as they always did.  We know nothing we do or do not do is going to save us.  Only the shed blood of Jesus Christ and believing the death/burial/resurrection with all your heart, confessing with your mouth that Jesus Christ is Lord God and Savior is going to do that.  Now, some will say that James is saying that works helps save us but that is a very misunderstood verse.  I've read many commentaries on this and the most respected of them say that the verse "faith without works is dead faith," is that James is saying that by being truly saved, you will produce good works (we're not talking the law here) and if you don't, you weren't saved.  

What does he mean by good works?   Well, I believe it's the fruit of the Spirit that he is referring to here which includes patience, endurance, love, gentleness, meekness, etc.  Giving money is good works but only if you give with the right motives.  Why do you give?  Do you tell people how much you gave?  Do you put your supposed "tithes" in an envelope with your name and address so you can write it off on your taxes or to show off to the congregation how much you give?  Do you give a few dollars to the homeless man without judgment or do you "assume" it's for drugs or alcohol?  Even if they do those things, do they not still need to eat?  God is looking at what you do and by that you will be judged, not what that person does with the money unless of course you are knowingly enabling them.  I'm going to do a blog post on this next.

So, I've not strayed from the faith and I sure haven't intentionally ignored anybody but I had a lot of things I had to do for myself before I can help anyone else Spiritually.  This is NOT about me but if I myself am not sure and grounded, I'm useless to the true Church.  My sole purpose is to edify, encourage, teach, help, lead, minister to the needs of others and to lead others to Jesus Christ and correct others when they are wrong.  I had to remove the boards out of my eyes first and there's a lot of leftover shards before I can even think to remove the speck out of others.  

Please forgive me if I leave your group but it's a big problem for me.  I am so overwhelmed by the sheer volume of the notifications that I simply avoid all of it.  It was also taking the place of true fellowship and that's what we need.  We have every scripture at the tip of our fingers but we don't have anyone to talk to.  So, my group will be a Bible study and if no one wants to do it, they're free to leave but either we truly worship God by equipping each other with truth of God's Word or what are we doing?  There's just too much picture sharing and not enough of what I need.  I have to make some tough choices here.  

So, let's get on with sharing the Bible and helping others grow Spiritually.  For those who do, thank you and I love you all and God bless.


No comments:

Post a Comment