Monday, February 12, 2018

MOST POWERFUL TESTIMONY I HAVE EVER HEARD PLUS PROPHETIC PROOF JESUS IS MESSIAH!

You won't have to listen to much to get how no one who has EVER lived could possibly be the Messiah other than Jesus of Nazareth, born of a virgin in the City of David -- Bethlehem -- to Mary and Joseph.  Just listen long enough to hear about Texas.  You'll know what I mean when you hear it.  What does Texas have to do with our Messiah?  Prophetically speaking, it leaves you no doubt.  God bless and I don't know this man or endorse him (yet) but I do like what he says here.  BTW, Google any pastor and he's a "false prophet" by somebody.  Let's get real on what is and what is NOT a wolf in sheep's clothing.  I really admire his honesty.  Refreshing.

You MUST watch this video.  If not, you will miss out on so much love and the power of Christ, forgiveness and love.  Best I have ever heard, honest and not a drop of fakeness.  God bless him always.  He will put your life into proper perspective!



MUCH LOVE IN CHRIST JESUS

No comments:

Post a Comment