Monday, February 26, 2018

CHANGE OF MIND...AGAIN!

To my brethren in Christ Jesus!

Once again, I made a hasty, albeit at the time what I thought to be best for ME, decision that I have changed my mind about BUT I need your patience, understanding and forgiveness.  I said earlier I was going to drop my groups due to being overwhelmed, tired of this and that and being a tad bit judgmental and not righteously either.  


Now, that doesn't mean I didn't MEAN some of what I said but I could and should have worded it much better than I did.  I did not remove the huge boards in my eyes first but I sure tried to remove the speck out of yours and I am so very sorry.  When I went to leave my communities, I found I couldn't find but one I wanted to leave.  No page is perfect and I'd really like to see us have more discussions and real dialogues to support and encourage each other in our faith and, most importantly, in sharing the right Gospel and right Christ Jesus.  We also need to be bold, joyful but not afraid to stand up for the truth of God's Word.  

I also have a confession to make and ask forgiveness for.  When I started this blog, I genuinely thought I was doing it for the right reasons and intentions but we know the saying that "the road to hell is paved with good intentions."  However, while I may have been rightly motivated, I was poorly equipped.  I got saved young in life and never left the faith but was a prodigal daughter.  I had been deceived by 2 very dangerous cults and I made so many errors.  Looking back at what I shared, it appears as if I was either schizophrenic or had multiple personalities, lol.  Not trying to avoid responsibility at all but I was lonely, bored and I needed something to make me "feel" as if I was doing God's will.  Who knows, maybe I was because through those errors, I learned so much about Him and how to effectively share the Gospel.  


The fact is, I was being "religious" and self-righteous without meaning to but that means nothing.  I guess I was trying to work myself into Heaven and it was a lesson I needed to learn.  While I was being pious and very uptight and in some ways made myself isolated and also isolated for real by circumstances, you guys were out living your faith.  I was so wound up I became agoraphobic (fear of leaving your home) to a small degree but over this past year, I have slowly come out of it, but I still struggle some days, but I'm learning to not only spread my faith and the Gospel of Christ Jesus, I've been out living out my faith.  I needed this time to grow in grace, the Word and to fight for my faith.  It's been up and down, filled with trials and tribulations (the worst being doubts) but God is not slack and the good work He began in my life will continue until He calls me home.  I'm that wretch in the song (sorry I stole your line, Todd Friel) but He continues to bless me daily and in the most amazing ways imaginable.  

Now, this wealth, health and prosperity Gospel is invading the Body of Christ like cancer, He does bless us in many ways, even financially at times.  Twice $20 was put in our bank account that no one knows how it got there, including the bank but I do.  I know it had nothing to do with anything I did or didn't do.  It was all to His good pleasure and grace.  If I learned nothing else, He loves giving His children gifts.  I definitely know it had nothing to do with how much money I gave because we had very, very little to give but how much, how often, to who is between me and Him.  We are not under tithing no matter what your pastor says but we are to give but in certain ways.  

One is to never let your left hand know what your right hand is doing.  In other words, don't tell people what you give or don't give.  If so, you may be a stumbling block to your brothers and sisters.  There are many ways to give and money is just one of them and probably the least of them.  After all, Jesus said money is the root of all evil.  If I give (not your business, lol), I would never put my name on an envelope and put it in a collection plate.  Many churches do this and encourage it (to make you give more than you really can) to get a tax break.  I'd also never attend a church where giving 10% is required in order to be a member and many churches do that.  If so, you are in a toxic church where the pastor is using it as a means of control.  Never trust any man that promises you a 7-fold (or any amount) return of what you give by God (who is he to say how God will bless you for God speaks for Himself) or that your credit card balance will be removed if you sow a "money" seed.  This "seeds of money" Gospel is either deeply hidden to me or it is not Biblical.  If I am wrong, I want scripture to back it up and don't give me 20 or 30 unrelated verses to confuse me because then I know they are lying for "God is not the author of confusion but of peace).  


You know, that's a good rule of thumb when listening to or attending a new church or pastor.  If you're a newborn, sure you'll be confused at first but as you grow (and if you're not growing, then you are under poor leadership) if you are still confused, I'd probably find another church or seek Spiritual advice from a born-again believer, especially one in a leadership role and has a good reputation.  Also, be really grounded in the Word and be not afraid to use the internet to help you but make sure that the sites you go to are reputable and share the RIGHT Gospel.  Do NOT watch random YouTubers but rather find 2-3 pastors that are basically right (we all fall short, even pastors get things wrong) and 2-3 reputable Biblical sites (I'll share some great ones at the end).  I'd also stay away from people who date set the rapture or 2nd Coming.  I know many of us feel like we are in the end times and we may be, I don't know but some days I'm positive, others I feel as if we've been extended mercy and grace, but those who spread nothing but we are there now is not a good idea.  The reason is that we should live as if we are every day of our life but we should never tell anyone for any reason that we are for sure in the end times because if you do date set and that day comes and goes, you will lose credibility and you don't realize how bad it hurts the Body of Christ.  We are so irrelevant to most of the world as it is and it makes us look like fools.  I'm sorry if that offends you but I'm not hear to make you feel good, I'm here to tell you the truth.  Oh, and when I say "you," I am not referring to any of you but to those out there who do this.  It's fine if you want to date set but leave the flock alone.  Keep it to yourself and your loved ones who know you don't have a clue but trust you anyway, lol.  I believe they're genuinely saved, love our Lord Jesus Christ with all their hearts and are so sincere but are just as sincerely wrong.  I made the mistake of going from rededication of my life to Him to end times prophecy and I can assure you that even if you've considered yourself a Christian your whole life, unless you've studied that beautiful Book and know how to rightly divide it, that is about the biggest mistake you can make.  Prophecy is not what you think it is.  It is not a crystal ball to see into the future...well, not exactly.  Also you must learn some of the Jewish customs or that period in history, especially how they were married, the Holy days and the Temple/priesthood.  It is vital to unlocking prophecy, especially Revelation.  

I doubt many have read this far but for those who do, this is as always, my opinion, what I see and hear from believers and non-believers.  We must stay relevant in order to be effective and we have to be the light and salt.  Think like this about being the light of the world and salt of the earth.  What happens when you go from being in total darkness into a bright light?  Think of someone shining a flashlight in your eyes.  It's blinding for a few minutes and a bit scary.  It hurts your eyes but shortly after that, you're grateful for that light so you can find your way, even if you're still blurry and stub your toes now and again but the person you share your light with is grateful for that light.  That LIGHT is Christ Jesus.  


Salt is one, vital to life.  You must have a certain amount of salt in your diet to live.  If you over-salt the food, it's inedible.  In other words, take it as slow as needed to lead others to the Word of God so that the Holy Spirit can convict them of sin.  Salt tastes good but have you ever gotten salt into an open wound?  It HURTS but you find it helps the healing process quite well.  It's abrasive but good for you, especially in the right amount.  You can turn people away from God if you try to beat it into their heads.  Yeah, I tried it that way and got nowhere but when I let God handle it, in His time, He came through.  In fact, in prayer I could almost say I heard Him literally tell me to SHUT UP AND LET HIM HANDLE DAVID, AS I WAS MESSING HIM UP, lol.  I didn't hear those words audibly but yet I knew that's what He was telling me.  Now that I'm seeing real Spiritual growth in my husband once I stopped (well, I wasn't led to totally be silent but to tone it down a whole lot) so I got blessed to see the Holy Spirit in action.  BTW, once He began, it was like rapid fire fast.  Never rush God and do not hinder the Gospel or make the Church look foolish.  People already worship self, money and the government as a "god," especially the "god of science."  Not everyone can effectively share the Gospel but we all have a role in it, even if it's just a minor support role, such as sweeping the Church.  Just do what you are good at and let God control what you become and what He needs you to do.  If you're shy or can't get to a physical church, there's some great online ministries and you can start a free blog.  That's a great way for those with social anxiety or who live in secluded areas.  Even monetary support of missionaries is just as important as actually being the "voice" because when someone accepts Christ as their personal Savior by being rightly born again, we all rejoice and are victorious.  We have a newborn baby brother or sister and we can pray it's multiple births.  Once again, Jesus Christ overcame satan and death.  Don't you love we know the ending of the book and don't have to guess like some others do?  I simply don't know how not to believe.

Well, I think it's time for me to shut up.  Again, I ask your forgiveness and patience.  I won't participate much until I get my blog cleaned up of the errors because I'm afraid someone will see it in a search engine and be deceived by my immaturity.  That's my priority for my online time.  God is first, my husband and dogs come next so I'll share when I can but expect a different me.  I am going to be bold, light and salt.  If it offends, it may be conviction or I may be wrong.  If you think I am, let's talk about it.  So, let's make a difference and equip each other to do our Great Commission.  Let's be open to new ideas and thoughts (unless it is a salvation issue or heresy) but like Justin Peters says, "the Bible has one literal meaning but has MULTIPLE applications."  Also, sometimes we're just plain wrong.  I am on everything but the Gospel.  

Thanks for your patience and understanding.  I'll do a few blog posts 5 days per week, sometimes 6/7 but let me get my blog settled and then I'll participate in your communities as soon as possible.  It will not be every day.  I've missed so much but I had to get out of all "denominations" and return to my first Love.  I'm not sure if I'm qualified now but God is and I surrender my blog to His control.  I'll not share anything new without screening it first.  I've also got some correcting to do and some questions I want clear answers to or else I will ignore their posts.  I expect you to do the same with me.  As long as you're not involved in a cult or cult-like church, I welcome correction but never correct anyone unless you can back up what you say with clear scripture.  Okay, I'm outta here.  Have a beautiful, blessed, safe and happy week.  We can't lose anymore Christians to death by making bad decisions.  Help me to quit smoking for good.  Anyone want to be my no-more buddy?  Yes, I have a big vice.  Also addicted to Coke...well, actually Pepsi but I love the reaction I get when I say coke, lol.  We are allowed to laugh.  


No comments:

Post a Comment